Our vision is to be the premier catalyst for change in our community by ensuring that all voices are heard, represented and empowered.
Our mission is to advocate for equitable, just and inclusive values, principles and policies to elected and public officials, community leaders and influencers; to support grassroots efforts to increase voter participation through education, training, action, organizing and leveraging relationships that are focused on the issues most important to quality of life for all residents of Palm Beach County, Florida, particularly those who reside in underserved communities.
- Truth - We seek to promote civil discourse, built upon universal truths, that advances the ideals that lead to our nation and our community becoming a "more perfect union.
- Justice - We demand fair treatment for all people.
- Equity - Regardless of what you believe, humanity requires kindness and respect for one another. We will leverage our resources to advocate for an equitable community.
- Equality - We will face down inequality, and dismantle it brick by brick, to bring into reality the dream of a "beloved community" as envisioned by the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Transparency - Our organization will operate in an ethical and fiscally responsible manner that is responsive to our stakeholders.
- Accountability - We believe in advancing "good government" by insisting that our public officials uphold the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fidelity.
- Action - We drive social and political change by engaging with communities and organizations, and by improving the quality of life for all of our neighbors.
- Inclusivity – We aim to support people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized due to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability or mental illness.